...bring May Flowers, riiiight?
I don't know about where you live, but Utah's weather has been all sorts of crazy this month. It'll be sunny, then it'll rain, sun, clouds, really sunny, then SNOW. Like what? Hopefully May will bring us steadier (warm) weather and lots of pops of color in nature to be happy about. But while we are chillin' in weather limbo, here are some Rainy Day Essentials I'm obsessed with!
1) Clear Smock Jackets: The downside of having to wear jackets because of the weather is that nobody can see your cute outfit you put together for that day. But with this clear jacket, you can keep your outfit dry and show it off!
2) Chambray: I feel like chambray is the perfect fabric for Spring. It keeps you warm, but is still breathable. Also, almost every type of clothing comes in a chambray version!
3) Hunter Boots: The rain boots of all rain boots, of course. Nuff sedd.
4) Floral Umbrellas: I love floral umbrellas because when you use them, it's like the rain is watering the flowers on top! ;) Cheezy, but I like it.
5) The Handbag Raincoat: How cool is this? A raincoat JUST for your purse! I don't know how many times I've gotten the things in my purse wet because I was too occupied with keeping myself dry from the rain!
6) Beanies: The perfect headwear to keep your hair nice and dry!
7) Rifle Paper Co. Phone Cases: I follow @annariflebond on Instagram and I'm obsessed with all her work! I think this phone case is the perfect reminder that April Showers bring May Flowers. ;)
Hope the weather is staying dry wherever you're at!