Happy Hump Day! Hopefully this tasty Snickerdoodle recipe will help you all get through the rest of the week. Enjoy!
Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
credit to Juju Bee via Food.com
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 3/4 cups flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3 Tbsp sugar
3 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix butter, sugars, and eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
3. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
5. Chill dough and chill an ungreased cookie sheet for about 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
6. Meanwhile, mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
7. Scoop 1 inch globs of dough into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
8. Coat by gently rolling balls of dough in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
9. Place on chilled ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes.
10. Remove from pan immediately.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Yesterday I filmed/starred in a commercial for BYU Independent Study that is gonna air on BYUTV during GENERAL CONFERENCE in October!!! Say whatttt???
For those of you who don't know, I work in the video department at BYU Independent Study. I'm usually found behind the camera during video shoots, but this time I got roped into playing the female lead in FRONT of the camera! It's a fun 30-second commercial promoting the online portion of BYU and I'm really excited to be a part of it! The script is way cute and I even get to speak a few lines of a foreign language (which hopefully I didn't butcher). Here are a few pictures I took throughout the day:
So remember this face, you'll be seeing it on TV in a couple months! :)
PS. TO ALL MY PRETTY LITTLE LIARS FRIENDS:
What did you guys think of the summer finale last night???
Here was my reaction:
I was confused, freaked out, frustrated, excited, and shocked all at the same time.
Why can't PLL ever give us answers that DON'T leave us with even more questions?
So annoying, yet so addicting.