Hoodie: c/o StyleGirl
Hat: PacSun [similar]
Jeans: Kendall & Kylie [similar]
Boots: Wet Seal
Happy Tuesday friends!
Anyone catch the Oscars on Sunday?
My brother-in-law's birthday party was right during the time slot so I DVR'd it and stayed as far away from social media as I could the entire night. When we got home we stayed up until the wee hours of the night watching the fabulous night unroll (commercial-free might I add, love you DVR). But get this: you know how award shows usually go over the scheduled time slot? Yeah, well I completely spaced on recording whatever came after the Oscars just in case they ran long--meaning the recording cut off RIGHT BEFORE they announced the winners of the 3 main awards (best lead actor and actress, and best picture). I was bummed. And let me tell you, reading the winners off the Internet makes the reveal completely anti-climactic. Oh well.
I did however, watch enough of the program to pick out my top 5 favorite moments of the night:
5) Ellen's Glinda costume. I absolutely loved her as the host!
4) Lupita's reaction to her win. So precious. :)
3) THE BEST SELFIE EVERRRRRR. I've never wanted to photobomb a picture so badly.
2) Ellen passing out pizza to the biggest stars in Hollywood--the whole time she was passing them out I kept yelling at the TV for Kerry to get some pizza because they kept skipping over her...but then I read this article and all was right in the world again.
1) John Travolta completely butchering Idina Menzel's name.
I literally rewinded the TV about 5 times just to make sure that moment really just happened.
Idina must have been like "Well this is awkward..." right before she started singing.
I think it was hilarious how Ellen repeated Idina's name like three times after her performance just to make sure everyone knew who she was.
Anyway, so I came across this genius little widget on Slate.com that TRAVOLTIFIES your name! Aka, it turns your name into what John Travolta thinks your name is (or should be).
My name Travoltified is: Argyll Hazmaton
Seriously, I probably typed in the names of everyone I knew just because I got such a kick out of it.
Mom, your name would be Cailean Rozz. You're welcome.
Find out what your Travolitifed name is HERE,
then come back and leave a comment with what you ended up getting!
because I want to hear more of these crazy names--they're gold.