I've been meaning to do a post like this for a while now so I'm excited I'm finally getting around to actually doing it! I'm always curious about what each person carries around in their purse or bag because I feel like everyone is so different (yet similar) when it comes to our essentials! Today I'm sharing with you my purse/bag essentials that I always carry around with me no matter where I go because you can never be too prepared, right?
1) A cute pair of sunnies. You never know when that sun is gonna peak out from behind the clouds!
2) My phone, duh. No explanation needed.
3) Mints or gum. So important to have on hand especially when you go out to eat! I'm always stocked because I like food with lots of garlic in it. hahahaha.
4) Floss. An underrated lifesaver. I am prone to getting food stuck in my teeth.
5) Travel-size perfume. For a mid-day refresher.
6) My wallet, another duh.
7) Flash drive. This one is a little random and odd, I know. But as a blogger/videographer/YouTuber it's never a bad idea to have something you can carry files and data on!
8) Hair elastics and bobby pins. I cannot eat (enjoyably) with my hair down--random fact about me--so I always have an elastic on me as well as some pins for flyaways! Also, does anyone know anything about the black hole that these babies disappear to?
9) Pen and Sharpie. Always, always, always carry a pen with you. Having a sharpie in my purse has saved my butt so many times at the post office.
10) Blotting Paper. A less messier and faster option than carrying powder around.
11) Lip balm, specifically my Vaseline Lip Therapy Tin. Because CHAPPED LIPS.
Now let's chat a little bit more about these adorable Vaseline Lip Therapy Tins because they are a lifesaver and a half.
Vaseline just launched their Lip Therapy Tins that are clinically proven to help heal dry lips and provide long-lasting moisture. I've already been using straight Vaseline as my lip balm whenever I'm at home because it works the best for me, so you can imagine my excitement when they came out with these on-the-go tins! The new packaging is actually inspired by the brand's original packaging from the 1880s so it has an iconic and covetable vibe to it. I just love how chic it is and how perfectly it fits in the palm of your hand!
The new Lip Therapy Tins come in four different variants: The Original Tin--made with 100% pure Vaseline jelly, The Aloe Tin--made with aloe, The Rosy Lips Tin--contains a rose/vanilla/red berry scent and provides a light tint, and The Cocoa Butter Tin--made with cocoa butter and cocoa/vanilla scent. The Lip Therapy formula is non-sticky, non-greasy and spreads on smoothly to soothe those cracked lips. It gives you lips a nice, natural, glossy shine that is non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, and non-irritating! You can't get a better formula than that!
How cute is my personalized little tin??? They don't sell these personalized ones in the stores unfortunately but the packaging for all the tins are already so so sooo adorable.
To celebrate the launch of the Lip Therapy Tins, Vaseline sent me this little cake version of the Original Tin! How creative is that? The cake was made by Made in Heaven Cakes and let me tell you, it tasted pretty dang heavenly. :)
Keep your lips moisturized and refreshed this cold and dry winter with Vaseline Lip Therapy Tins! You can pick up your own tins (maybe one of each?) from your local Target, Target.com, and Vaseline.us! I promise you will not be disappointed and your lips will most definitely thank you.
And ps. what are some of YOUR purse essentials?
I love hearing what different people can't leave the house without!
Have an amazing Thursday!
Thanks to Vaseline for sponsoring today's post!
All opinions and my love for this lip product are my own. #VaselineLipTin @VaselineBrand